KMD offers a range of health Insurance plans that provide quality cover and peace of mind.
Individual Health Insurance Plans:
Wide range of plans to suit every budget and need.
Policy on Individual or Family Floater basis.
Sum Insured from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 10 Lakhs
No Claim Bonus on renewal
No medical test upto 45 years
Cover upto age 80 years
Quick & efficient claims settlement (for reimbursement claims)
Reimbursement of following expenses:
Hospitalisation (due to illness or accidental injury)
Room and board , Doctors fees, Intensive Care Unit, Nursing expenses, Surgical fees, operating theatre, anesthesia and oxygen and their administration, Physical therapy, Drugs and medicines consumed on the premises, Hospital miscellaneous services (such as laboratory, x-ray, diagnostic tests), Costs of prosthetic devices if implanted during a surgical procedure, Radiotherapy and chemotherapy
Post-hospitalisation Expenses: upto 60/90 days
Pre-hospitalisation Expenses: upto 30/60 days
Day Care Expenses: for hospitalisation even less than 24 hours: close to 150 minor surgeries are covered under this benefit that require more than 2 hours, but less than 24 hours.
Local Ambulance Services : in event of emergency
General Health & Eye Examination: cumulates over 4 years
Hospital Daily Cash: for incidental expenses
Pre-existing conditions: This exclusion ceases if the Insured has maintained a health policy with insurance company for a consecutive 48 months period and no claim, care, treatment or advice has been recommended by or received from a Doctor in relation to such Pre-Existing Condition during that 48 months
30 day waiting period: except for accidents
First Year Exclusions : Cataracts, Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy, Hysterectomy for Menorrhagia or Fibromyoma, Hernia, Hydrocele, Congenital Internal Disease, Fistula in anus, Piles, Sinusitis and related disorders are excluded during the first year of insurance coverage
Cosmetic Dental Treatment
Costs incurred on all methods of treatment except Allopathic
GROUP HEALTH INSURANCE PLANS
Structured Group policies designed for Corporates to include:
Coverage on family floater basis
Domiciliary Medical Expenses
Dental Treatment expenses
Pre-existing Diseases coverage from day 1 of cover
Built-in Critical Illness cover
Wide range of solutions to suit every budget and need
Simple enrollment process
Sum Insured from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 10,00,000
Quick & efficient claims settlement ( for Reimbursement claims)
GROUP Critical Illness
- Covers employees against following 9 Critical illnesses :
– By Pass Surgery
– Heart Attack
– Kidney Failure
– Major Organ Transplant
– End Stage Liver Disease
– Heart Valve Replacement Surgery
- Sum Insured payable as Lump Sum benefit on Diagnosis. No waiting or surviving period.
- One Group Policy is issued to the Employer to cover all employees with minimum administration.
- Annual Premium is to be paid by the Employer at the inception of the policy. Premium for addition / deletion on monthly / quarterly basis.
- Risk analysis and mitigating techniques :
– Understanding the risk profile,
– Analysing the specific needs of the customer,
– Customising coverage to mitigate risk as well as to increase the benefits
- Structuring the insurance program :
– Presenting the risk to underwriters
– Negotiating (both in terms of costs and benefits)
- Program execution :
– Smoothen implementation process to ensure minimum administrative hassles while taking costs and efficiencies into consideration.
- Program dynamics :
– Pro-actively follow the developments to match your program to the market trends
- Claim servicing
- Renegotiation of renewal terms & conditions